W.A. Master Trainer: Sam Sujatna
- Sam Sujatna is the First Board Certified Master Trainer in WA of the Tai Chi for Health Institute.
- Has been teaching and training Tai Chi for over 20 years.
- He is also a qualified Personal Trainer holding a Certificate III, Certificate IV in Fitness, Senior First Aid and Working with Children Check.
- He has competed and won medals in both State, National and International level tournaments.
- Sam is currently the President of Kung Fu Wushu Western Australia (KWWA).
- He is also an accredited Level 2 NCAS coach and NOAS Judging Official accredited with Sport Australia.
- Sam also serves as the Communications Manager for Kung Fu Wushu Australia (KWA). The peak body for Chinese Martial Arts in Australia.
- To add to his fitness and health knowledge, Sam has been trained under the Living, Longer, Living Stronger program
- and runs Tai Chi for Health workshops in coordination with organisations such as Arthritis & Osteoporosis WA and Injury Matters WA.
W.A. Senior Trainer: Teresa Stokes
- Teresa is a Senior Trainer and Premier Certified Instructor of Tai Chi for Health Institute
- If you have general aches and pains, a specific ailment or health condition Teresa can draw on many years of experience to easily adapt or modify the movements to suit each individual.
- For those who have balance issues or just need to sit, the movements can be done in a seated position.
- The slow, relaxed, low impact, targeted movements over time cultivates Qi (Life Energy) to improve the circulation to the organs and throughout the whole body while gently stretching, stablising and strengthening the muscles. The muscles are then better able to support the targeted joints.
- You will notice the Health benefits as you, hopefully, will able to feel and control the circulation of Qi (Life Energy) as your feet, body and mind move in one continuous, graceful combination of movement, transition and weight transfer.The flow and weight transfer of each specific movement and transition to the next movement has been designed to be safe and effective by Dr Paul Lam.
- Teresa runs classes for:
- Contact Teresa
W.A. Board Certified Instructors:
This listing is constantly being updated. In the meantime click here for classes that are currently available.
|Joanne Di Loreto||Wongan Hillsfirstname.lastname@example.org|